Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Wizard

Episode 2

"So do you have any plans now?" Ruth Rose asked. "Nope!" Pocupy said. "So what should we do?" Dink asked. "Go to the zoo?" Josh asked. "NO!" Ruth Rose and Dink said. "Then what?" Josh asked. "We should...." Ruth Rose said. "make a plan!" Dink said. "We will have to make lots of plan. The evil wizard is very difficult to defeat it", Pocupy said. "Of course, but I am sure we will beat him", Ruth Rose said. "Now where's Josh?" Dink asked. They looked around but Josh wasn't there. He must have went to the zoo", Dink said. "The zoo?" Pocupy said. "Or someone... must have kidnapped him!" Ruth Rose said. "Don't be silly Ruth Rose. No one would want to kidnap him", Dink said. "Maybe it's the evil wizard!" Ruth Rose said. "No way, the wizard has been captured in my hometown's jail. But he can escape anytime he wants", Pocupy said. "That's terribly bad!" Dink said. "Yes, but don't worry. Since he was captured in jail, his powers became weak! Only his anger can make him more powerful", Pocupy explained. "What if he gets his power back?" Ruth Rose asked. "He will become more stronger and will destroy the whole world!!" Pocupy said. "Oh my!" Dink said. "I'm sure Josh will be alright", Pocupy said. Suddenly, someone appeared from the bush. "Josh!" Ruth Rose said. "Where have you been?" Dink asked. "I was going to get ice-cream when a big and tall man with a black cat walking towards me. So I ran back here", Josh said. "Don't tell me its..." Dink said. ".... the WIZARD!" Ruth Rose and Pocupy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment