Friday, September 23, 2011

Back again!

Oh my! It's been months I've not told short stories :O
But now it's time for stories ^^

Episode 1
They walk and walk. "Where are we going?" Pocupy asked. "To have lunch right?" Josh asked. "No, we're suppose to tour her around!" Ruth Rose reminded. "And to have lunch!" Josh said. "But I thought you just had breakfast", Dink whispered to Josh's ear. "Well, yes. But maybe she's hungry", Josh said. "What are you talking about?" Pocupy asked Josh and Dink. "Umm, we're .. talking.. about.." Josh said. "places we can tour you!" Dink said. "Um, how about the zoo?" Ruth Rose asked. "To the zoo to have lunch?" Josh whispered to Ruth Rose. "No of course!" Ruth Rose whispered back. "The zoo would be nice", Pocupy said. "But I'm here to find my detective friends". Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose was amazed. "You're a detective?" Ruth Rose asked. "Well, yeah. I come from Paris and we usually have missions. There are not only one or two or three rabbit detectives but there are a lot! These detectives were divided into small different groups. Rabbito and Metoo were in my group. Not only are we team mates but we're best of friends! We were on a case when the evil wizard turned my friends to stone and hid them in Green Lawn!" Pocupy said. "WHAT?!" Ruth Rose, Dink and Josh said at once.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment