Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Conversation

The story would be continued soon! Now.. it's time for
A CONVERSATION...

Ruth Rose's here! I would like to share one of my experiences...
Do you know... that whatever you dream can come true if you don't tell it to anybody? Yes for me!
The story...

I dreamed I, Dink and Josh visited the graveyard when a zombie kidnapped us! I was terrified... It wore a watch. How wierd it is... the zombie tied us up and went to the graveyard...... he dug three holes and almost dug us inside when I finally woke up. What a relief!

I didn't dare tell anybody about my dream... until one day..

It came true! But everything wasn't exactly like the story. In the story, we were kidnapped and were burried. In real life, we saw the zombie digging holes at night. How terrifying! And we solve the case and found out the zombie isn't a real human.... This experience was so serious that the story was written in a book "Zombie Zone" in A - Z Mysteries....



No comments:

Post a Comment