Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to Mystery World

Hello! Welcome to Mystery Society...!!
To all readers, let me introduce myself...
"Hello to all readers,
Guess who I am. I came from a book entitled 'A - Z Mysteries', a chapter books about mysteries. Look at that chapter book. --------------->>>>>
It's entitled 'The Zombie Zone'. I'm one of the detectives in that book. Any guesses? Hmm? Yes? No? Fine, fine, fine. I'll tell you who I am. I am the zombie. Just kidding! To be honest, I am someone among the detectives likes to yell and say 'OMG!' or 'OMIGOSH!'. ANY LUCK yet!!?? Alright, I'll go right away to the point. I'm... I'm.. oh no! I forgot what my name is! If you know who I am, please comment below. Thank you...

Thank you for reading"
I think I really got amnesia. I even forgot my name! While I do my work, please regain my memory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment