Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Short Tail

After taking an amnesia medicine, I remember my name, Ruth Rose. Today, I am going to tell a short story.

Once upon a time..
the three detectives walk on their way to the library. They met...

A ghooost!!??

No way! They met...

Ruth Rose: What's that?
Dink: It has two fluffy long ears and a white dress. Who is it?
Josh: An alien?
Ruth Rose: No! It's a rabbit...
Rabbit: I am not an ordinary rabbit. I am... a detective! My name is Pocupy.
Josh: Okay? You're also a talking rabbit...
Pocupy: I and my friends solve issues, and I am here to help you!
Dink: We don't need help. You see, we're also detectives. Welcome to Green Lawn!
Pocupy: Green Lawn? Does it have green law?
Ruth Rose: No way! Green Lawn is green lawn. Where do you come from?
Pocupy: Pet Community.. I was on a holiday because there was no cases to solve and...
Dink: Wow, that's cool...
Josh: Never heard about Pet Community...
Pocupy: Seriously, I am looking for my old friend who lives in your world. Her name is Ducky. She lives in Global Street, at house number 5C.
Dink: We know where Global Street is..... do we?
Josh: No.... yes! Oh no, I am hungry..
Dink: Out of the topic, Josh..
Ruth Rose: We don't know anyone name Ducky...is she a duck?
Pocupy: True... she is...
Dink: Yes... sure, but first let's take you for a tour?
Pocupy: Tour? As in adventuring....??
Josh: Yes, let's go! I am hungry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment